Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Most INSANE Workout Review Ever

So there are times when I feel as though I have hit a road block in my workout exercises and I need something fresh and new to pump up my adrenaline. So, I went in search for a new workout that would instantly make me sweat and feel like im dropping the pounds as I work out. Lets just say it was INSANE!



I was up late the other night and I saw an infomercial for a new workout called INSANITY. Everyone on the commercial was ripped and it looked like the real deal. I love to feel sore and tired after my workouts but this took it to another level.

If you looked in my window while I was doing this workout, it must have looked like I was on a pogo stick because it involved so much jumping up and down to get the heart racing.  


I quickly You tubed the workout and found numerous people that have posted their workout videos up. I tried abs and cardio..... i think it  was a big mistake to do both in one night. Let me put it this way..... I never felt so much pain in my ab muscles then I did while doing this workout. It was a mix of fast intervals of hard ab workouts. I was dripping sweat and loving every moment of it even though my body hated me the day after.

So the moral of the story is that you definitely have to be a little insane to start doing this workout but if you want to get ripped in a short period of time, you would be insane to not do this workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment