Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dance the pounds away

I have been working out and fitness training ever since I was in high school and I have
tried many exercise programs to see what works better and is easy to stick with. I should probably 
told you that I love to dance, ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you I am always 
dancing or bobbing to the beat. With that said, I have discovered that the most
fun and effective workouts I do are in the form of ZUMBA which is a way
to workout through dancing. It is SO MUCH FUN I tell you and 
you can do it for hours. I decided to attach one of my favorite workout
clips foryou to see and hopefully enjoy in your home.

Lets Get Dancing!! 


I hope you  guys enjoyed the workout and had as much fun as I did!

Keep Sweating It!

Tina 


Lets Get Dancing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment