Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Dont let Halloween candy get you off track

I have always had a soft spot for candy, especially around the holidays like Halloween. I often forget about my strict diet plan I kill myself over, all because I see a delicious carmello candy bar. It takes strong will power, good friends, and the power of a full length mirror to keep you on track.


I was happy to see that I am not the only one that struggles to stay faithful with my diet during this sweet filled holiday. The Record  posted a great article that lists different ways to keep on track with your nutrition plan while enjoying the holidays.


It is hard to imgine how much damage we are doing to oursaelves by eating one after another pieces of candies. "Those cute little fun-size candy bars seem harmless -- and they are, if you can limit your consumption. But that's easier said than done." says MedicineNet.com.


As much as I love candy.... which is a lot, I love seeing how much a transform my body through fitness and a strict diet plan. I hope you can find the same inspiration to keep yourselves on track and focused throught these few harsh holidays.




I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.

Keep Sweating It!


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment